Request an appointment online
or TEXT 647-273-1701
Please fill out the appointment request below, and we will contact you to schedule a date/time. Please read our booking policies below.
Please read our waitlist policy & appointment safety listed below.
BOOKING FEE & CANCELATION POLICY
- All services require a deposit fee. This fee is deducted from your total upon completion of your appointment.
- $30 plus tax for all Eyelash Extension services.
- $100 plus tax for all Permanent Makeup services.
- Please send your deposit via e-transfer to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If we don’t receive your deposit, your appointment is NOT confirmed and someone else can take your spot.
- ALL appointments are subjected to our 48-hour cancellation policy. Your booking fee will be non-transferable if you cancel less than 48-hours before your appointment start. If you reschedule or cancel before the 48 hours, your booking fee can be applied towards a future appointment.
- Our cancellation policy is FIRM
- Due to our services being time-sensitive, it is crucial that you arrive on time.
- If you are late for your appointment, your appointment will still end on time.
- Please arrive with clean Eyelashes, this means absolutely no eye make-up, no strip lash glue or any oily eye creams.
- If you arrive with dirty lashes, your appointment time will be spent on cleaning your lashes as our retention technique requires that all lashes be clean and free of dirt and makeup to create a perfect bond with the adhesive.
Studio Rules & COVID-19 precautions
- If you arrive early, please wait in your car.
- Please use the restroom before coming to your appointment.
- Please do not ring the doorbell. I know you are coming, so message me when you arrive. Text me at 647-273-1701
- Masks must be worn at all times while in the studio by artist and client. If you don’t have a facemask, we have disposable masks available for purchase for $2.
- Hand sanitizer is presented upon arrival and mandatory to use before your service.
- All clients will be required to wash their hands immediately upon entering the studio.
- You must attend your appointment alone, no friends, family, children or pets will be allowed into the studio as per COVID-19 precautions.
- Kindly refrain from talking once the service has started.
- If you have travelled outside of Canada within 14 days or live with someone who has, we will have to reschedule your appointment.
- If you have a cough, cold, fever or flu, please reschedule your appointment.
- Please maintain social distancing measures before and after the service.